Hi, welcome to termin(ART)ors.com.
If you came accross Pinterest, we’re so sorry if the picture you hope to see is not here.
But, you’ll see some great images here. Hope you’re gonna love it.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you have anything to say.
Thank you, and enjoy. 🙂
1. Lower your living room to create a conversation pit.
2. Turn an attic nook into a pillow room.
What is life but one long, perpetual movie-night slumber party?
3. Display your book collection under the stairs.
4. Or use the space underneath for storage.
5. Or use that space for a book nook.
So much cozy.
6. Dogs are people, too, which is why your dog should probably get his or her own little haven underneath the stairs.
7. Make space for two dishwashers instead of one.
You can load one while the other washes. KitchenAid also makes a double drawer dishwasher.
8. If you’re doing a HUGE remodel, ask your contractor about tacking on a treehouse or guesthouse.
9. Turn your shabby garden shed into a charming artist’s shed.
With big windows for lots of light and visual inspiration.
10. Install an in-wall pest control system.
Pest-tube installation means that all the exterminator has to do is inject some stuff into one end to keep insects and rodents away.
11. Maximize your space with baseboard drawers.
12. Consider a hidden room.
13. Make your walls MAGNETIC.
14. An S-shaped seat turns your shower or steam room into one you can LIE DOWN IN.
15. Have an extra-tall ceiling? Stretch a ceiling hammock across it.
16. A walk-in shower means NO GLASS TO CLEAN.
And they even fit into small bathroom spaces.